The Godfather Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godfather Empire

Community based forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gift items and how to obtain them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLove

Street Cred : 9453

gift items and how to obtain them? Empty
PostSubject: gift items and how to obtain them?   gift items and how to obtain them? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 am

Anybody know how to obtain gift items other than being gifted by other players? I'm an earner and would like to gift back items other than bullets. At the moment I can also gift August Pinups but don't know how to obtain them other than as gifts from other earners. As an earner is there a way for me to directly get them? They must come from somewhere for players to have them to gift in the first place?
Back to top Go down
peanut01

Street Cred : 9442

PostSubject: Re: gift items and how to obtain them?   gift items and how to obtain them? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 pm

I should think other players are in the same position as you, as in they can gift the pinups depending on what class they are, ie earner , soldier etc(when you started the game, you were given the option to choose between three paths).
So when you gift you will either have August, July or December pin ups (depending on your class) or bullets to gift. These are automatically offered to gift and no player has at the moment any other chance to get them apart from this way.
I hope you understood my post as it was difficult to explain and if I am wrong hopefully someone else will correct me.
Paul
Back to top Go down
DrLove

Street Cred : 9453

PostSubject: Gift items and how to obtain them?   gift items and how to obtain them? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 am

Hey Thanks Paul,
Appreciate you taking the time to help me out, that makes it clear to me!
Back to top Go down
squici

squici

Street Cred : 9118

PostSubject: up.   gift items and how to obtain them? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

up. thx Paul, any more items are there to be added for gifting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.avangarddesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gift items and how to obtain them?   gift items and how to obtain them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gift items and how to obtain them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Godfather Empire :: The Godfather Empire Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: