The Godfather Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godfather Empire

Community based forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for answers to ?...General Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrLove

Street Cred : 9477

Looking for answers to ?...General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Looking for answers to ?...General Chat   Looking for answers to ?...General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:58 am

Hey Gangsters,

Just wanted to run a couple of questions maybe some of you might have the answers!

Anyone know where I might find Daniel Flores? looks like a good associate to recruit.

As we advance in levels can we get more crew member slots opening up. Just added my 4th member, do crew members continue to be added as we advance or is it capped at 4 crew members?

Also on the subject of crew members: is there a way to change them once they are assigned to crew member slots or are we stuck with our choices?

I have Jane Kelly as part of my crew (Bonus 10 second reduction of energy timer) just was wondering what that really meant? My guess is it has to do fighting rival gangs in Vendetta's but wasn't sure. Also if you recruit more than one crew member with 10 second reduction in energy timer does it follow that you then have 20 second reduction in energy timer? Seems logical but was wondering!

Also on that note: what impact if any does the reduction in energy timer have on game play?

If nothing else from what I can see she's a good looker! (Jane Kelly) and looking good is half the battle!

Peace out!

DrLove

Back to top Go down

Looking for answers to ?...General Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Godfather Empire :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: